Do you have an anxious attachment style? If yes, this episode of Lessons in Attachment is definitely for you.
In this episode of Lessons in Attachment, Carly Ann is joined by Attachment Coach Chris Rackcliffe.
Using personal experiences and inspiring lessons to show you that you can change and break free from anxious and/or avoidant patterns of love, join this conversation and hear us discuss:
- What anxious attachment is, what can cause it, and how it viscerally feels when this attachment style is activated and the nervous system is dysregulated
- The concept of ‘freedom’ and the role this plays in relationships and love
- The polarities of interdependence and independence, and how anxiously attached people have to work on bringing the focus back to themselves, to cultivate the latter
- The power of validating yourself and your feelings, and the importance of asking directly for what you need
- How even when dating and in the early stages of a relationship, it’s important to call out any blocks to intimacy or things that may prevent a healthy relationship
- Tools and methods you can use to start healing your attachment system, including somatic practices, improving your nutrition, meditation and more.
- The Attachment Recovery Gym: https://carly-ann.mykajabi.com/attachment-recovery-gym
- FREE CURIOUSLY TRIGGERED: https://carly-ann.mykajabi.com/Curiously-Triggered
- Work with Carly Ann 1:1: https://carly-ann.mykajabi.com/work-with-carly-ann
- Follow Carly Ann on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carly.ann_
Do you have an anxious/avoidant attachment style and struggle to practice what you know?
If you have read the books, watched the videos, and you are still fed up of going round in circles, stopping & starting, & falling into old patterns, you are in the right place.
The Attachment Recovery Gym is the place where passionate souls that are healing attachment wounds come together to stretch & expand their capacity for: Happiness, Hope, & Healing.
This is the PERFECT compliment for therapy, coaching, and personal development.