Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Rebecca is my friend and colleague. We’ve worked together almost a year. There is three girls that sit in our office and we love a good chat about…relationships! Rebecca is our go to girl for the straight talk, she isn’t afraid to tell you when he’s just not into you, at the same time she will encourage you to push a boundary – everyone needs that in their life.
1) What makes you happy?
Spending time with people with whom I can be myself 100%.
2) What’s 3 things you do to take care of your wellbeing?
Resting well at weekends
Spending time with family n friends.
3) What would you say to someone that is gong through a tough time at the moment?
I know it’s hard right now, I am here for you if you need me.
4) What helps you keep your stress levels at bay?
Sleep (I don’t set my alarm at weekends).
Talking to others
Once a month psychotherapy.
5) What makes you feel better when you’re sad?
Music always makes me feel good.
6) What song makes you happy?
-Footlose (Kenny Loggins)
7) What’s the best bit of advice you have ever been given?
You can’t help everyone. Treat others as you would want to be treated.
8) What book should everyone read?
The state of affairs (Esther Perel)
9) What activity makes you forget about time?
10) What is one thing you like about yourself?
My sense of humour.
When I got the responses from Rebecca, I simply loved the simplicity of it. I definitely need to read the State of Affairs, it’s a good day when Rebecca starts a sentence with “Esther says…”